Close to My Heart
Advent Calendar Cube
I have been working on this for a couple of weeks, not because it was hard, because it is incredible easy but I haven't had much time.
I loved this! It was a super fun project and fast project. So here are the basics.
You can order a workshop on the go kit for 44.95 and you can get everything you need except the Artiste Cartridge. I have not fully blinged out my calendar, I still have more jewels to use.
You cut the boxes, stamp your numbers and put your borders on.
Now here are some fun tips, tricks and ideas.
- Cut all of the drawers first
- Score the drawers second
- Work on the sequence of the colors both of the drawers and the boards
- Then stamp the numbers, add the boarders and the bling
- Lastly fold the boxes
- If you have and imagine 2, Gypsy or use the CTMH craftroom you can flip one of the drawer images on your cutting mat. Instructions tell you to cut two on each sheet of card stock. If you flip one the scrap that is left in the middle is a large enough piece that you can make a card. If you would like more detail let me know and I will try to find a picture to post.
- If you are not a kit person or like to let your own creativity flow...
- Buy the cube for 16.95
- Use your own paper and bling
- Use the cube for any other count down
- 16 birthday
- Valentines day
- You can count down anything, the drawers are big enough to stuff with candy, love notes, jewelry and much more
I hope this has inspired you.