Sunday, June 3, 2012

Outside the 12x12

Hello all,

I know it has been awhile. But hopefully I am back on track and can find more time. You have heard of thinking outside the box, well in scrapping I like to think outside of the 12x12.



As you know I am a CTMH Close To My Heart consultant, well part of my kit was the paper kit Stella. Well needless to say sometimes I'm a pattern just doesn't grab me. Stella was that paper. I thought the colors were interesting, but the paper and the pattern weren't peaking my creativity. It seamed to busy for a scrap page, so how could it use it?
This is Stella. This may work for you but I was having a hard time with it. So I decided to think outside of the 12x12. Make cards and not focus on the pattern.I made all of these cards with only one sheet of Stella! I used corresponding solids. Left the insides blank so I can either stamp or write a sentiment.

I love the CTMH stamp sets I used. So when ever your perplexed with a pattern, think outside the 12x12 and don't let the pattern control you, you control the pattern!



Please share your outside the 12x12 project.


Scrappingly yours,


GiGi

















No comments:

Post a Comment