Saturday, January 14, 2012

Corsette Stamp

Here is the story. I love vintage stamps. I was at a stamp expo and I saw a demo of the cutest corset stamp. they stamped in versa and and used an extra fine glitter is was adorable. I ended up not buy it, I'll explain why in a later blog. But the corsette stamp was 11.95. I got home searched the web and found some on line. Well my end searched when I found the vintage jackpot. Oxford Impressions... I got a full sheet of unmounted rubber vintage stamps for 24.95


The set included, 7-dress forms, 3 corsettes, 11 misc. vintage items. Here is a pic. I also ordered a sheet of mounting cling foam for 4 dollars. Here is a pic of the stamps and a sample of a rubber dress form.


Stay tooned I am crafting this weekend and will be posting a few things over the next week or two.




Scrappinly yours,


Gigi

No comments:

Post a Comment