Sunday, June 12, 2011

The Yourstory binding kit.

I have just received the Yourstory Binding system.  I am not really sure how much I will use it, but the possibilities seem endless.  Books for my grandson, memories that I can pass down.  It took me a while to committ because I was thinking how much the replacements pieces were.  Then I find out is is just glue you can use from a glue gun and a number of things you can make your own covers from, so I was sold.  Especially the deals,  I got mine free with the purchase of a Cricut cartridge of 39.99 at http://www.cricutmachine.com/

Let me know if you have one and what our thoughts are.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Gigi: Welcome to the blogland. It's a fun place to be. Just popped over from SOC to welcome you. Feel Free to visit me at www.lorie-thepeddler.blogspot.com.

    ReplyDelete