Sunday, July 10, 2011

Organization is key!

So I have finally reorganized my craft room.  I do plan to livening it up with different paint and decor but first we must organize.  I have found that most of the time we don't really know what we have.  With this in mind I have tried to put as much in site as possible.  So today's advice is no matter what tools you have, a bookcase, shelf, shoe bag, or what ever else is laying around, try to think outside the box to have as much of your craft items in site so you will use what you have.





Take a day organize and create!  Here are a few pics of my reorganization step one.  Hopefully sometime this week I will add some creations I have worked on now that I have an organized space.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Jetti, I saw these pics when you first posted them, but I didn't realize this was you until I saw the pics you just sent!!! Gurl, I think you got it bad. Looks like you have a nice set-up! I am still working on mine. I am getting the house painted in October, so after I paint I will be able to hang stuff. TFS

    ReplyDelete