Sunday, December 11, 2011

For the Diva

Hello all!

Sorry it has been awhile.  I will try to keep up.  So I have a besty that collects pins.  She loves them.  She also is a shop-a-holic.  A couple of years ago I bought her a book about Former Secretary of State Madeline Albright, My Life in Pins.  Ms Albright is a huge collector an interseting read, pictures of her pins, where she got them from and why she wore them whaen she did. 

That being said,  I now buy a pin for my friend for the special events we share.  Her birthday was this month so I had to do a diva card and a box to send her pin in.

So cricut here I come,  I used the Foreever Young Cart for the first time.  I look through my pile of paper and came across a pack of paper I purchased at Marshalls for 5.99.  This paper pad had 48 sheets, cream and blck papers and texture!  Some of the paper is ? fuzzy? suedy?  Anyways I love it.  the paper stack was DCWV La Creme stack.

I created a Shoe card and a matching Purse gift box that was the perfect size for a pin.

Try this for the Diva friend in your life!


Show me the cards for one of your besties.

Scrappinly Yours,

Gigi

10 comments:

  1. Very nice - I love the FY cartridge tfs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just tooooooooooooooooooooooo cute!! I love it!! This is just beautiful Jetti!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute, love the FY cartridge but I rarely use it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is just too cute. What a great way to show case your gift.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gigi, this is too cute! I made a shoe card for a friend of mine with this cart, but it wasn't as cute as this! I know your friend loved it! Here's a peek of my card here: http://www.onecraftyncpeach.blogspot.com/2011/05/card-with-little-kick.html

    Hope you had a Merry Christmas, and best wishes in 2012!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think your card is adorable. I love anything in animal print. Nice job

    ReplyDelete
  7. I an really liking the Forever Young. It may become one of my favorites as well!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks Miss Lela, Scrapping Sister, Treva and Dainty Dive. ScrapHapppy, I love this paper, the only thing about getting paper from Marshall's or Ross you can buy more and you have to try and research where it was really from.

    ReplyDelete