Saturday, September 21, 2013

Back to Basics 103 Ireland

Ok, maybe I am stretching the Ireland focus a bit, but this is how I see it.  The wind at your back, the sun on your face, the rain on your fields, you know the poem.    That is what I see when I look at this card.



I think it is somewhat hard to find a vertical sentiment stamp, so if you see a nice one, buy it!  I stamped on the edge inside the card and cut the cover short. 


This allows the sentiment to be seen when the card is closed.  So I hope you have enjoyed Ireland, at least my take on Ireland.

Basic and simple, and nothing beats a good sentiment.  What's your take on Ireland?  I'm getting a little tired all of this traveling.  I think I better head home.  Next, last in the Back to Basics series for now we head to America.

 Back to Basics 104 America.

Stampingly yours,

Gigi



No comments:

Post a Comment