Sunday, September 29, 2013

Back to Basics 104 - America and a challenge! Repost

Honey & Honey Bees what is more American than that?  But this is a different challenge. I took a few sheets of paper, cut into different sized and created until my brain was tire.

So I took 2  12 x 12 sheets of each:

     Patterned paper doubled sided
     Dark color Solid
     Light color Solid

I cut these into different sizes, using a patterned from one of the CTMH instructions books.


Then I took a coordinating color of 8.2 x 11 and cut them in half to use as my base for the cards.  I put a few embellishments on the table, beads, flowers, etc.

Then I sat down with my glue runner in hand, mixed and matched papers and added embellishments.  After working a few hours this was the result.




Over 20 cards made, I did created some duplicates which are not in the pictures.  I left most of the sentiments blank so that I would add them when I needed to suit the occasion.

So now I have a good supply of cards on hand and should not run out for a while.

So what do you think?  Here is the challenge.  Try your hand at this, and send me your results.  I will post them on my blog. 

What a way to end National Stamping Month.

Stampingly yours,


Gigi

No comments:

Post a Comment